When I started my business I knew that I needed an email list, but I didn’t know what to do with it.
I sent out emails every now and then, but it wasn’t enough to keep my subscribers interested…
I didn’t really know what to write…
I didn’t like only sending out “buy from me now!” emails…
I DON’T WANT YOU TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!
If you have an email list but feel like you’re not getting the best you can out of it, this class is for you.
You’ll learn what to do to put an easy system together that works for your business, and you’ll get back on track with your email list.
IN THIS CLASS I’LL SHOW YOU:
- How to sign people up with low effort on your part!
- The basics of what a product-based business should be sending people
- Email strategies and tactics
- What to write after people sign up
- What to write after your welcome series
- How to keep your list engaged
- Why a smaller list can bring better results!
- How to check to see what’s working
- Strategies for regular emails, promotional emails, and the “special” one-and-done customer emails.
- Why my strategy gets me consistent full-price sales every time I send out an email.
THIS CLASS WILL MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO WRITE, AND IT WON’T LEAVE YOU FOLLOWING A BUNCH OF FAKE-SOUNDING TEMPLATES THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS USING!
Who is this class not for? If you don’t have a mailing list set up, this will get you ahead of yourself…Start with the Mailing List Basics class first!